miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

Plans and Dreams



In my free time, i like playing sports, go for walks and meet many people... Throughout my life i would like to open a foundation to benefit the street children... Licensed graduate in mass comunication, get a position to perform my job..!

My favorite tv show is "Camara lenta" also i like music channels... I realyy enjoy seeing movies, those are my favorite romantic... But i like to see "Avatar".

Maracaibo is a beautiful city, has very beautiful places to visit... Among all never get tired of visiting "La vereda del lago" but i would change the insecurity and the heay.

Equally to all people have bad habits and bad qualities.

I spend too much money, i eat a lot of junk food, watch too much tv... I love sleeping and during class speak on the phone too much and i have trouble concentrating.

I'm lazy, i'm late for meetings, i'm very picky with a people, i stress too much with university activities.

I would like to change certain things abauts me.

I want to change my style, i like my hair a bit longer and do more crazy cuts and flashy.

Would be a bit more sociable, change my shyness towards people who do not know and this have a larger group of friends to not feel alone.

I would also like to exercise to lose weight a little and yet my health.




Finally i would like to concentrate more on studies and get highest scores.




After graduation, my goal is to get a good job. Id also like to get married, but not until i'm 25 old year, i want to move to Paris, someday i want to be a Chef to have my own restaurant someday to benefit the needy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario