lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

Early Memories...
A MEMORY ABOUT MY HOUSE.
In my childhood, I loved playing in my backyard... was a big house green... had many trees, my favorite tree was a plum tree, then spent most of the time, once when I was going up one arm was broken and fell from a great height, although it was very painful because I wanted to hurt the whole body do it again.

A MEMORY ABOUT MY PARENTS.

My childhood was spent with my dad in Cabimas, my mom lived in Margarita ...
I remember I saw very little of my breast, but was always in the best moments ... Mothers Day always seemed to surprise, a mothers day at school I play part in a cultural event in honor of mothers, this time my mom told me I could not attend, of course I was really sad, but just had to dance ... when I went onstage and see the public my mom was in the front row telling me to smile.

A MEMORY ABOUT MY FOODwhen I was little I liked to eat pasta ... and yet still my favorite food.
A MEMORY ABOUT MY FRIENDS.
I remember how my friends came to my house every day at night, we were like ten guys, the courtyard was dark and always played hide and seek.
A MEMORY ABOUT MY PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS.

When he was 7 years I lived with my grandmother Mirella, my paternal grandfather did not have the chance to meet him, I remember being fascinated with my grandmother, I always slept with her to tell me stories of his youth.
A MEMORY ABOUT MY MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS.

When I was 9 years I moved to my grandparents' house, my grandfather Lazaro and my grandmother Manuela... my grandfather is blind and I loved being with him, help and teach me new things.
A MEMORY ABOUT MY TOYS.

Are so many toys that accompanied me and made me happy.
but remember that because it was my favorite was a doll that had my size and I felt like my best friend.

A MEMORY ABOUT MY MUSIC.
memories are beautiful and music is something I've always filled the soul with joy, I remember being fascinated by the songs on "Los Adolescentes".
A MEMORY ABOUT MY SCHOOL.

All the way at the primary school "Pedro Julio Maninat" Cabimas were wonderful moments but it was a very quiet and shy girl was involved in many social clubs.
A MEMORY ABOUT MY A VACATION.

At one of my vacation trips to the island of Margarita was 10 I remember I went to the beach with my family and could not swim, suddenly began to choke, I remember that day I learned to swim.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario